Old 22-12-2005, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

Default Another daft question!

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

About a couple of years ago, I went on a coach trip to

Morton-on-the-Marsh,
to a market which I think was on a Monday.

Does anyone know whether it is held on a Monday, and is it every Monday?

Alan

Googling "Moreton-in-Marsh" "Market"

gives

Moreton-in-Marsh Market

Moreton-in-Marsh
Gloucestershire
Tel: 01608 652556

With Tuesday as market day.

quote

Number of stalls: 300 plus " Market days: Tues

Both famous and extremely popular this market goes
from strength to strength

http://www.information-britain.co.uk...Place_ID=29147

/quote

Confirmation -

quote

Every Tuesday Moreton-in-Marsh hosts the largest open-air street
market in the Cotswolds. It is also the venue for a successful
one-day agricultural show held on the first Saturday in September.

http://www.the-cotswolds.org/top/eng...oretoninmarsh/

/quote

michael adams