Old 24-12-2005, 01:09 PM
Hostavalley. Hostavalley. is offline
Registered User

Default New hosta picture update.....

Hello Garden fans,

It’s almost Christmas, and so we have our holidays. Time enough to
watch Hosta pictures. This time you find my new Big Convention
picture update of this winter.

You'll find today many pictures of Peter Ruh’s Nurserie and many of
his Hosta’s. You'll find pictures of Quaker Lady, John Q. Adams, Ko
Seto, Yellow flash (The most Expensive Hosta), Canadian Foreign
Affairs(Bloomscape is almost 2.20 mtr. high....!!!!!, Thomas Jefferson, Raspberry Parfait and more….

This month, I'll put new updates of "Hosta of the day" on my
hostavalley website on a
daily bases, with description & pictures.

I hope you like them as much as I do.

I wish you also a merry Christmas and a happy new Hosta year!!!!!

groeten jeroen Linneman

http://www.hostavalley.com