Old 24-12-2005, 10:10 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie

Default FAO Chookie - chooks

In article ,
John Savage wrote:

Aprill Allen writes:
DH has just (already) given me my Christmas present - 4 chooks! For a
second hand chookpen that he bought me a few weeks ago. They will start
laying in 2-3months.

They'd be 4 French Hens, would they?

Watch out for the maids a-milking, pipers piping et al -- has anyone else
heard the lovely exchange of letters between Cynthia Bracegirdle and Algernon
ffotherington-Smythe?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.