Old 24-12-2005, 09:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
VX

Default OT where can I get one of those intercoms for the front door?

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 1:54:22 +0000, Alan Gabriel wrote
(in message ):

Sorry for reply to Sacha post but Alan's is off my server. Don't know how
far he wants to take security but my neighbour and I have been getting all
our security cameras and recorders to cover our houses from here. Might be
overkill for whan he wants.

http://www.y3kvision.com/acatalog/index.html

Is that a particularly good company for this sort of thing? Would you
recommend them? (I believe a recommendation is worth a lot more than a
good-looking web site!) (Not that it isn't a good-looking web site anyway, oh
you know what I mean....)

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)