Old 24-12-2005, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Reminder for Christmas Day

On 24/12/05 8:25, in article ,
"Dave Poole" wrote:

Can't do it for tomorrow because later this morning I'm off to the
Midlands to spend Christmas and the rest of the holiday with my
family. So, today will have to do and the following are either in
advanced bud or full flower:

Brugmansia sanguinea
Cuphea micropetala
Euryops chrysantheoides
Hardenbergia violacea

snip of fabulous plant list

Poor David - such a dull garden. ;-))) Have a wonderful Christmas and of
all those lovely plants you have flowering outside, I think I envy you the
Hardenbergia the most. It's exquisite, IMO, and ours, grown in one of the
glasshouses is almost always overlooked.

--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk