Old 25-12-2005, 12:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Gabriel

Default OT where can I get one of those intercoms for the front door?

"VX" wrote in message
s.com...
On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 1:54:22 +0000, Alan Gabriel wrote
(in message ):

Sorry for reply to Sacha post but Alan's is off my server. Don't know how
far he wants to take security but my neighbour and I have been getting
all
our security cameras and recorders to cover our houses from here. Might
be
overkill for whan he wants.

http://www.y3kvision.com/acatalog/index.html

Is that a particularly good company for this sort of thing? Would you
recommend them? (I believe a recommendation is worth a lot more than a
good-looking web site!) (Not that it isn't a good-looking web site anyway,
oh
you know what I mean....)

We've never had any problems with them. The focus on one camera was faulty
and they replaced it straight away.

We find the b/w cameras better for night vision. We use both colour and b/w
to cover the gardens and car park and find they do a good job. A neighbours
van was broken in to and everything was captured on the HDD. It was a simple
matter of transferring it to video for the Police.

--
Regards,
Alan.