Old 25-12-2005, 03:57 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Anthony B

Default Mantis Mini Tiller ?

Raz,
Just to let you know, and it is not a bad thing in the least, Mantis tillers
use a variety of different "power paks" So far I have counted 3 different
engine manufacturers. Just in case you decide do pull repairs on it after
the warantee expires.

"The Webbers / Hilltop Cycle" wrote in message
My wife wants a Mantis mini tiller/cultivator for Christmas. Anyone have
any comments, do they work as good as they show in their brochures and
videos ?
I can get one for $325 shipped to my door .
Thanks,
Raz