Old 25-12-2005, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Tools value?

Got home late last night to find a message on the answerphone from the
Police to say my Landrover has been found in Slough because the thief left
the window open and someone reported it as insecure. It's in a pound 'till
Tuesday but the driver that took it in says it's OK as far as he could

tell
and there is some stuff in the back but he couldn't say what. So we will
have to wait to see what's left, and what damage has been done, fingers
crossed.

--
Regards
Bob

So it has sort of turned out to be a 'Happy Christmas' :-))

Well done, pleased for you

Mike