Old 25-12-2005, 10:47 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Cheryl Isaak On 12/24/05 8:16 AM, in article ,
"Ann"
wrote:

"hostavalley"
expounded:

Thnk's Ann.

And do you have a white christmas over there???????????

There's a layer of ice over snow left in patches in the yard, but it's
supposed to be in the 50's today, so that'll go for sure! There's
plenty of time for snow left this winter.....

We were on Cape yesterday in sweaters and frozen when we got back to NH last
night! it is still a white Christmas here.

Cheryl

thanks for sharing your hosta pictures with us they are great i really enjoyed looking at them.
we had about 6 to 8 inches of snow here up until the other day when we got some rain but it still was a white christmas for us here.
hope everyone has a wonderful christmas and to those that do not celebrate our time of the year blessings to all. sockiescat.