Old 25-12-2005, 08:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default Newbie

In article . com,
says...
~Hi Ray, Thank You for the welcome!
~
~Kye, if I do see any Albany Pitcher Plants availible I'd be more than
~happy to let you know and see what could be arranged
~
~Season's Greetings to everyone, I hope you have a safe and happy day
~
~Cheers
~Jo
~(P.S. I feel a bit silly, I wanted to post some pics to the
~alt.binaries.pictures.orchids but don't know how? Any tips welcome,
~Thanks )
~
~
Hi, Raevyn!

First, find alt.binaries.pictures.orchids on your news server (If you are
posting through Google groups, this won't work since Google does not carry
binary groups.) and go there. Then write a message and use the paper clip
button to attach a file from you hard disk.
Feel free to ask again if you don't succeed.
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html