Old 26-12-2005, 11:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
emntee

Default Who We Are revisited

Hi All

Just an observation or few.

I second the motion that Kathy Barrett is more than just a pretty face.
(not that I've ever seen it) But she tries to hide her abilities under
a bushell (or whatever the metric equivelent is).
Anyone who has seen the effort Kathy puts in to Orchid Safari etc.
would agree.

And she's a character too regardles of the decade of her birth, and
characters are few and far between in this day and age and should be
accepted gratefully for what they are. Bless you my dear and long may
you do what you do so well.

And Jo....who some would like to find the Albany pitcher plant for
them... lives in the best area for Australian Native Orchids in the
whole of the continent. Half her luck.

And the compliments of the season to all

Tony