Old 26-12-2005, 04:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Eric Hunt

Default Who We Are revisited

"K Barrett" wrote in message
I live in N California in the greater San Francisco Bay area, however on
the warmer/drier side of it.

And she's not kidding - in the summer, you can drive through the ~3300 foot
tunnel going through the coastal hills separating where I live from where
Kathy lives and go from foggy and 65 to blazing hot and over 90 degrees.
Best experienced in an open-top Jeep. =)

Thanks Eric for all you do for us at the Center as well as us here at rgo.
I know it seems like all you do is show pictures but there's more than
meets the eye to that. Your knowledge expands our knowledge.

Aww, shucks. *looking down, kicking rock* Thanks.

I wouldn't know jack shit if I hadn't found cyberspace when I did. Or
rgo. I haven't given back a 10th of what I've gotten from you all.

Don't underestimate yourself, sister, you're an institution and a font of
information. =)

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org