Old 27-12-2005, 01:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
danny

Default wardian case plans?

I saw that one at the Sonoma show, it's a bit more than we need :-) I was
actually thinking of a smaller rectangular one, it may have been from Lynn
O'Shaughnessy? I need to look back through my magazines and see if I can
find it.
-danny

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Danny,

How big?

The Pleurothallid Alliance of the Bay Area has a huge traveling wardian
case we use for shows - it breaks down and fits in the back of a van. It
takes a few hours to assemble/disassemble and requires at least two people
to assemble.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericinsf/74559037/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericinsf/74559028/

Email me directly and I will give you Joe Parker's email address - he
designed and built the case, I believe.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"danny" wrote in message
. ..
I know I've seen some wardian case plans in a magazine or online in the
last couple years, but I can't remember where. We're thinking about
building one for our society to use at shows. Could anyone point me to
some plans?

Thanks,
danny