Old 16-02-2003, 08:28 PM
sw

Default B & Q

"Fredgibson" wrote in message
I've just come back from B & Q West Bromwich and I am absolutely Disgusted
with the way they handle H H plants. They have Geraniums, Petunias,
Fushias and believe it or not Surfiniasand more OUTSIDE in this freezeing
weather. Mind you, half of them were dead, the others, well, ? ? ? ? .

At
Christmas, I was waiting for them to reduce some small Christmas Trees

that
were growing in the pot. One day they were there - next day in the skip.

It's clear from the way they neglect their plants, that no one working for
B&Q have any interest in plants or gardening.
I often see plants at the local B&Q here in Bristol dying throug neglect.
Just wait 'til you see their fuschias later on in the year. You'll feel
tempted to get a watering can and water them the'll be so parched. They
charge as much as they do for this stuff to take account of the losses.