Old 27-12-2005, 05:21 PM posted to rec.ponds
news group

Default New Pond pictures

Koi-lo wrote:

"Wilmdale" wrote in message

Koi-lo wrote:

I did end up buying two more fancy goldfish while

there..... it's an addiction I tell you. An addiction.... :-)))

======================

f, 'no more' No more! NO MORE!'

I've given up telling myself that because I know I will weaken if I
see the right fish.....

No use foolin' yourself. That wont be the last fish. :-))) I go
into these stores to buy something like a net or package of frozen
brine shrimp and come out with one or two more fancy goldfish. These
stores that sell fish are so compelling, so alluring.... and the fish
so attractive and seductive. I take a peek into the goldfish tanks
and the little scaly stinkers start saying "Buy me! Pick me! Take me
home with you....."

LOL Yep, you are SO right!!!!

W. Dale