Old 29-12-2005, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Klara

Default let the deluge begin!!!!

In message , madgardener
writes
Thanks for letting me share a moment before the rain storms move in.

And thanks for making me feel better - Feeling sorry for myself with a
bad cold and the family here and unable to say a word...

But the garden looked lovely this morning, with the snow and the frost:
the ring-necked doves and the woodpigeons are just the right colour for
winter! But the rest of the garden is feeling as sorry for itself as I
am ... more frost recently than we've had for maybe a decade. It'll be
interesting to see what survives...

--
Klara, Gatwick basin