Old 29-12-2005, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default New Here

On 29/12/05 2:19 pm, in article ,
"Kate Morgan" wrote:

Hi there fellow gardeners,
Have been reading this group for a while now.
Thought I might just poke my nose in and say hello! I live in
Hucclecote, Gloucestershire.
Have mixed Veg and Flower/shrub garden,
gonna need help somewhere along the line.

Grumpy (thats what my grand children call me)

Grumpy by name and not by nature I take it :~))
Come on in and make yourself at home.
Jenny

hello Grumpy

enjoy the group, you are not far away from me :-)

Welcome, Grumpy but may I suggest that you post direct to uk.rec.gardening
and not through garden banter? Some of us will not see your original posts
or responses if they go through garden banter and some of us object to them
ripping off our posts to uk.rec.gardening for their own purposes!

--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk