Old 29-12-2005, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default Hello, im new

In message , Padger
writes

Hello Kathryn

Most people here are friendly and I am sure you will like the group.
Things are a bit quiet on the practical front at the moment but it will
soon be a very busy time for gardeners. Enjoy!

--
June Hughes

When is it NOT a busy time for gardeners?
(my stupid question for the week) Jim
Actually Kathryn this is a useful place for garden info....both to give and
receive.
I do it for a living as well as a hobby and I'm still learning.

I'm just an amateur and as this is my busy time at work, I don't do much
gardening except for what is absolutely necessary. Wrong or not, that
is the way it is. I wouldn't like to do it for a living.
--
June Hughes