Old 30-12-2005, 12:44 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Klara In message , madgardener
writes
Thanks for letting me share a moment before the rain storms move in.

And thanks for making me feel better - Feeling sorry for myself with a
bad cold and the family here and unable to say a word...

But the garden looked lovely this morning, with the snow and the frost:
the ring-necked doves and the woodpigeons are just the right colour for
winter! But the rest of the garden is feeling as sorry for itself as I
am ... more frost recently than we've had for maybe a decade. It'll be
interesting to see what survives...

--
Klara, Gatwick basin

hi maddie and everyone we have been having rain here in southern ontario as well. they are saying that we are supposed to be getting some snow tonight or freezing rain. i would rather have the snow.
maddie i really enjoyed reading what u wrote. i know this might be a stupid suggestion but did u ever consider doing a book u sure have the talent needed to do one. like chronicles of the madgardener or something like that u are a great writer and i love to read what u have to say.
have a happy new year everyone and those with colds and things i hope u are feeling better before new years come. cyaaa, sockiescat.