Old 30-12-2005, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default Gardener of the Year

"Janet Baraclough" wrote
"JennyC" wrote in message
Just watched the program........

Although it was OK, I feel that it was better in the past when they had
more
time to show each candidate taking the various tests and a separate
program with
the garden build. It just all seemed such a rush to cram everything into
the one
hour.
Any other thoughts ??

Mostly along the lines of "Monty, why have you lent your name to this
dire disorganised trash-frenzy, we expect better of you".

Indded, ESPECIALLY as I'd just watch him win mastermind !!

I would have much preferred the programme to be all about their own
gardens, no silly high-speed makeovers.

Yes, some of them looked really interesting. I loved those mad 'sculptures' and
structures in that one chaps garden :~))

I passed on every plant family q :-( Must do some homework.
Janet

Me too :~)
Jenny