Old 30-12-2005, 02:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Hello, im new

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
(snipette)

Too late. In the winter of 1947/8 my ole man and I rolled-up big
snowballs and built an igloo (for me) with them. It lasted from February
until the beginning of April, and at the end of April the outline of its
foundations still whitened the back lawn.

You can get locked up now for throwing snow balls apparently. My eldest
heard this on the radio yesterday. A gendarme was saying that if
thrown, the snowball was considered as an assault ... What's going on?!
I can't even do my annual conquer fight workshop either (