Old 30-12-2005, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Neil Cairns

Default Cranberries and Blueberries

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:21:37 -0000, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

La Puce wrote:
Bob Hobden wrote:

No roof.

A water but will collect lots you know. I thought not a first and a
friend gave me 2 huge plastic but which he got from the jam making
factory. There's always water in them.

You've made me want to have a cranberry bush now. Just went to get

my
turkey (the first in 12 years as well) and bought 300gr of

cranberries
Howes variety from the USA @ £3.95!!! Blueblisteringbarnacles!!

It's

Sniped
Because of the price for a small punet of blueberries at the
supermarket I decided to grow my own, l had a bumper crop this year
and they were nice in fruit salad but I enjoyed them more on my
morning corn flakes.I now have 8 large pots of 4 varieties in my fruit
cage so will with luck have some for sale next year.
My seeds came today 14 varieties of tomatoes Peppers 3 auberge ne 2
Melon 1 Cucumber1 plus Hampton court Black Hamburg grape to follow.
Roll on Spring.
Neil