Old 31-12-2005, 07:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Hello, im new

On 31/12/05 0:51, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

Ha! Gottit but I admit I had to Google as it was a little before my time!
Ploof the Wild Duck by Père Castor?

Yup. Marvellous books. I still have that book, and 'Martin the
Kingfisher', 'Quippic the Hedgehog' and 'Cuckoo'. Beautiful
illustrations too.

As a very small child, I remember reading some books in which the characters
were all orang utans and I'm pretty sure one was called 'Grandpa', or
something similar. I cannot remember the name of the books and have never
met anyone else who had them. I just remember being totally enamoured of
them so if anyone does know what they were, I'd be very grateful for a
memory nudge.

--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk