Old 17-02-2003, 06:49 PM
Drakanthus

Default B & Q

It's clear from the way they neglect their plants, that no one working for
B&Q have any interest in plants or gardening.
I often see plants at the local B&Q here in Bristol dying throug neglect.
Just wait 'til you see their fuschias later on in the year. You'll feel
tempted to get a watering can and water them the'll be so parched. They
charge as much as they do for this stuff to take account of the losses.

I'm amazed at some of B&Q's offers. I recently saw some dead plants for sale
at half price!
Difficult one that - should I buy one healthy plant or two dead ones for the
same price.
--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)