Old 31-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Lucky_13 Lucky_13 is offline
Registered User

i'm well aware that the pond is overstocked. that's why i'm here in the first place. i think i will keep them. we're going to build a larger pond this coming spring. they should be fine until then, since its winter and they're not being fed and are rather lethargic from the cold. that should hold them for a few years, and by then my parents will have moved onto their new property where they're building a house. they're going to have a beautiful large pond with a waterfall and everything once they get their house built.