Old 31-12-2005, 07:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Charles Minus

Default Can you help me identify this tomato?

I planted this tomaato last spring but lost the identifying marker and
cannot recall what it was. I don't remember it being anything out of the
ordinary, I think it may have been mis-identified at the store where I
bought the plant. I don't recall buying anything unusual, but this one
sure is. It's my favorite, if only I knew what it was.

I just harvested the last fruit on Christmas day (I'm in So. California).
It has been producing since early July!

The fruit is small, pear shaped, non-ribbed and of very unusual coloring.
It is mostly green and red with touches of purple. Kind of like Christmas
colors. It is very juicy and has a wonderful rich flavor. I want to
figure out what it is so I can plant it again.

Any guesses or help would be appreciated.

Minus.