Old 31-12-2005, 10:50 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

Default how much could i get for them?

"Lucky_13" wrote in message

i'm well aware that the pond is overstocked. that's why i'm here in the
first place. i think i will keep them. we're going to build a larger
pond this coming spring.

That's what we did. :-) When the fish outgrew the 800 gallon pond we dug
a 2000 gallon pond. Meanwhile behind the house we have 150 gallon pools and
a 600g pool or tank for the koi fry.

they should be fine until then, since its
winter and they're not being fed and are rather lethargic from the
cold. that should hold them for a few years, and by then my parents
will have moved onto their new property where they're building a house.
they're going to have a beautiful large pond with a waterfall and
everything once they get their house built.

Lucky them!!! :-)) I wish I space that wasn't pure limestone to put an
even larger pond in........
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952