Old 01-01-2006, 06:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tbell

Default Happy New Year, Everyone!

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 17:21:14 -0800, Diana Kulaga wrote
(in article ):

Best to all. I wouldn't sip from that glass either, but does anyone think
the
orchids might go for it????

Chris Savas

Dunno, Chris, but I wrote an article once about unsupervised orchids getting
pie eyed on Dyna Gro, LOL!

Champagne pops in a couple of hours. Here's to us all!

Diana

Its 10 pm PST, so you've already dipped your beaks in the East, and are about
to in the Plains States. We old folks enjoyed a good movie ("Heights") at
home, and will head upstairs now with our warm milk and cookies. May everyone
have just enough orchids in the New Year, and may they all bloom profusely!

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D70