Old 01-01-2006, 07:48 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan jjspond

Default how much could i get for them?

i'm well aware that the pond is overstocked. that's why i'm here in the
first place. i think i will keep them. we're going to build a larger
pond this coming spring. they should be fine until then, since its
winter and they're not being fed and are rather lethargic from the
cold. that should hold them for a few years, and by then my parents
will have moved onto their new property where they're building a house.
they're going to have a beautiful large pond with a waterfall and
everything once they get their house built.

Few years? Wow, you may be pushing it with that many fish. Even with
pristine water conditions, overcrowding is very stressful on koi. In
cramped quarters they can also start having some physical deformities
happen. Think cat in the cube. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a