Old 01-01-2006, 12:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jean

Default New Year

Cereus-validus-........... wrote:
Why are YOU doing that right after the New Year's celebration is over?

I throw the plants away because it's a part of my job. They are still
looking good, so instead of throwing them in the dumpster, I put them in
the back of my truck to give away. Please don't tell my boss, we're not
allowed to keep or take anything home. Well, I don't take any for
myself, so that's my justification. ; )

Are you some kind of obsessive-compulsive or something?

No!

Wait a minute, are you throwing away good plants too?