Old 01-01-2006, 05:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default Baby Robert

In article 4gKtf.2985$zJ3.2587@trnddc04,
says...
~Not orchid related, but probably not unexpected by rgo regulars:
~
~Just to let you know that baby Robert was born on December 27th. He is
~adorable. I will try to post a baby picture to abpo someday when we get a
~bit more organized. For now we are living in the strange state of new
~parenthood that involves almost no sleep, what with the feedings and the
~changings, and almost nothing gets done.
~
~Luckily we have been getting a few welcome visits from friends who have been
~assisting us with such things as feeding the parents or decluttering the
~war-zone ... hmm, I mean the condo, and other things which might not have
~gotten done otherwise. As a result, during one such welcome helpful visit, I
~was able to water a few orchids, concentrating primarily on those that were
~overdue to be watered already, that need frequent watering, and that are
~small enough for me to lift (since I am not supposed to be lifting anything
~heavier than the baby for the next two weeks, and a few of my larger orchids
~in clay pots I think may well be heavier).
~
~I am going to bed now to try to catch some shut-eye myself.
~
~Best,
~Joanna
~
~
~
Congratulations, Joanna! Glad to hear that you are all doing well, under
the circumstances. A bit of knowledge: as the Robert grows, so do the
problems - but also the joys.
Enjoy him as long as you can before having to go back to work. Every smile
and burp!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html