Old 01-01-2006, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Common names

JennyC wrote:

Serves you right :~))
We had a nice Brunch just now from last nights leftovers ......
Cranberry pate
Runny French cheeses
Fresh water shrimps
Crab salad
Smoked sausage
Mini crusty rolls & French bread
Dutch 'oliebollen' (sort of home made dounut type things - the MiL is a master
at these!)

turns green

A boiled egg and a toast is all I could handle this morning. But I've
perked up now.

I've put it to my clan what they'd like to eat and one said chicken,
one said carrotts, one said pasta and one said stew. I'm making a coq
au vin with carrotts and some 'orrible plonk someone brought and will
serve it with pasta. There. I can now relax. The wonder of oven cooking
.... )