Old 01-01-2006, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Wanted: Old Unwin's Seed Packets

JennyC wrote:

Can't help you Nicholas, but am intrigued as to what you need them for?

This is most intriguing indeed. Suttons seems to be the main sponsor
for Russia in bloom. So why Unwin's seeds packets? Perhaps to make some
comparison of some sorts. Interesting though - we're currently debating
whether we should go for an architects competition in St Petersburgh
next year. We're town twined with them. Our main problem is the age.
They want architects less than 35 years old ... (