Old 01-01-2006, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Common names

The message . com
from "La Puce" contains these words:
JennyC wrote:

Serves you right :~))
We had a nice Brunch just now from last nights leftovers ......
Cranberry pate
Runny French cheeses
Fresh water shrimps
Crab salad
Smoked sausage
Mini crusty rolls & French bread
Dutch 'oliebollen' (sort of home made dounut type things - the MiL
is a master
at these!)

/requotes list to rub it in.../

turns green

Envy?

A boiled egg and a toast is all I could handle this morning. But I've
perked up now.

A boiled egg and toast and I'd have puked-up by now too.

Oh. *PERKED* up.

Boiled egg toast = perked-up - Does not compute

I've put it to my clan what they'd like to eat and one said chicken,
one said carrotts, one said pasta and one said stew. I'm making a coq
au vin with carrotts and some 'orrible plonk someone brought and will
serve it with pasta. There. I can now relax. The wonder of oven cooking
.... )

I'm making paté from turkey giblets which the local butcher's customers
didn't want - livers, gizzards, some meat from necks, all cooked and
chopped-up small with thick stock, some abrasive Italian vino Exide,
turkey grease, marjoram, thyme, nutmeg, black pepper and garlic, then
recooked together in a covered basin on defrost.

Now *THAT* on hot buttered toast...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig