Old 01-01-2006, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Common names

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:

/requotes list to rub it in.../
turns green

Envy?

You ... you ...

A boiled egg and a toast is all I could handle this morning. But I've
perked up now.

A boiled egg and toast and I'd have puked-up by now too.
Oh. *PERKED* up.
Boiled egg toast = perked-up - Does not compute

And a lil' bit of cheese. It's nice with black coffee. Us foreenieurs
know what's good for us.

I'm making paté from turkey giblets which the local butcher's customers
didn't want - livers, gizzards, some meat from necks, all cooked and
chopped-up small with thick stock, some abrasive Italian vino Exide,
turkey grease, marjoram, thyme, nutmeg, black pepper and garlic, then
recooked together in a covered basin on defrost.
Now *THAT* on hot buttered toast...

*That* sounds rather nice. It reminds me when little I used to fight my
grand dad to get to eat the meat from necks. You should give it a name!