Old 02-01-2006, 01:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Default Baby Robert

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best to you & yours.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

J Fortuna wrote:
Not orchid related, but probably not unexpected by rgo regulars:

Just to let you know that baby Robert was born on December 27th. He is
adorable. I will try to post a baby picture to abpo someday when we
get a bit more organized. For now we are living in the strange state
of new parenthood that involves almost no sleep, what with the
feedings and the changings, and almost nothing gets done.

Luckily we have been getting a few welcome visits from friends who
have been assisting us with such things as feeding the parents or
decluttering the war-zone ... hmm, I mean the condo, and other things
which might not have gotten done otherwise. As a result, during one
such welcome helpful visit, I was able to water a few orchids,
concentrating primarily on those that were overdue to be watered
already, that need frequent watering, and that are small enough for
me to lift (since I am not supposed to be lifting anything heavier
than the baby for the next two weeks, and a few of my larger orchids
in clay pots I think may well be heavier).
I am going to bed now to try to catch some shut-eye myself.

Best,
Joanna