Old 12-02-2003, 02:25 PM
Pat Meadows

Default when to plant?

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:56:26 GMT, "len"
wrote:

"Pat Meadows" wrote in message Here's an interesting chart I came
across:

http://www.naturalgardening.com/shop/frostdatesa-n.php3

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY

United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/
International: http://www.thehungersite.com/

Thats interesting, but it is somewhere between wishful thinking and fantasy.
It seems to give everybody an extra month growing season. I live in coastal
va., and I think carefully about setting plants out in the first week of
April. If, I lived NY city or New Jersey, I wouldn't. Len

I didn't write that, except the .sig file - mixed up
attributions somewhere. It's an easy mistake to make, I'm
just correcting it for the record. I never even saw
that webpage...

Pat
--
Pat Meadows