Old 03-01-2006, 02:31 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna

Default Baby Robert

Tom,

My husband's name is David. And I agree that fathers are due a tremendous
amount of credit. I cannot imagine going through all this as a single mom.
David is being marvelous, sharing all of Robert's care, including
supplemental feedings which are greatly appreciated especially at 3am at
night.

Yes, you are a continent away, though I used to live in the SF bay area
myself at one point, and still have family there, but now I am glad to be
here, especially since I hear that the weather in your area is not very
pleasant now with all the rain.

Thanks,
Joanna

"tbell" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 22:02:40 -0800, J Fortuna wrote
(in article 4gKtf.2985$zJ3.2587@trnddc04):

Congratulations, Joanna and What's His Name. As a recently retired
pediatrician, I have to stick up for the credit fathers are due. And I'd
love
to come babysit or water the orchids after family and well-wishers have
departed, but gee, I seem to be a continent away.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D70