Old 03-01-2006, 02:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna

Default Baby Robert

Diana,
Well, our Robert is better behaved than a pack of cougars. In fact aside
from occasional lapses, he has been a fairly unproblematic baby thus far.
The time when visitors are no longer welcome has not come yet, but I hear
you when you say that at some point it shall.
Best,
Joanna

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Congratulations, Joanna! Regardless of how organized and ready we think we
are, the arrival of a new baby on the scene is no less traumatic than
taking in a pack of cougars! Things will settle into a routine in no time
flat, though, and suddenly all those visitors will be less welcome, LOL.

Just think: he has all these aunts and uncles at rgo and abpo!

Diana