Old 03-01-2006, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Russel Sprout

Default Hooded Executioner Plant

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help. One of my children received a kit to grow
some Hooded Executioner Plants (Sarracenia minor). The instructions are
brief and I suspect inadequate for a satisfactory outcome. I've Googled it
and found out that it grows in north Florida/South Georgia, so I have some
idea of the climate and conditions required, I suspect my conservatory would
be a pretty good place (unheated in all but the coldest winter weather and
south facing). However, I cannot find any descriptions of cultivation. Does
anyone have any experience/ideas.

TIA
Steve.