Old 03-01-2006, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Mahonia

Rupert wrote:

Sorry I was not trying to be obscure.
I am an amateur gardener and I tend to deliberately plant the wrong plant in
the wrong place just to satisfy myself that the text books are not always
correct.

Why would you doubt something as obvious as this?! I understand that
one might learn by their mistake, that one might not be able to read,
that one might do an experiment, but this is just too err... weird!

I also tend to move plants and trees around when in full bloom which is not
the recommended procedure.
Advice from someone with such a Cavalier attitude could be dangerous.

I'm not sure why you would like to do this. Would a surgeon do an open
heart surgery whilst the patient is still awake? Dangerous is not even
the word. Nutta more like.

Oh I forgot the ;o)