Old 04-01-2006, 12:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
danny

Default rumor

Carter & Holmes is still around (I need to go back there some day, it's only
a few hours from here.) There is also a lot of Cattleya breeding being done
in Asia these days, and there are several mini-catt breeders around. You
can also get the species from any of the South American vendors. I don't
think you'll run out of sources :-)
-danny

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Any one else hear that Stewart Orchids is closing or otherwise going out
of business? Fordyce is closing, holding its last sale on Jan 14/15.
http://www.dvos.org

[wail] Where am I going to get my cattleyas from? *G*

K Barrett