Old 04-01-2006, 01:41 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham

Default Kenni Judd: your email thinks I am a spammer

Electric fence?

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 22:57:36 +1000, "Kye" wrote:

When you figure out how to do it, please pass it along. I have my own first
born due in June.

Kye.

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
Kenni,

Got your email. Thanks. Unfortunately could not respond since your email
server thinks I am a spammer, and the instructions it provided for
remedying this were too complex for me to follow at this time (contacting
my ISP and asking them to change some setting in my Web Mail).

I have started thinking of childproofing the orchids, but have not started
acting on it yet. For now Robert is thankfully not a danger to them yet,
but I know that this will change in no time at all.

Best,
Joanna

Dave Gillingham