Old 04-01-2006, 06:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default Kenni Judd: your email thinks I am a spammer

In article , says...
~RANT warning.
~
~About one in 10 emails caught in my spam trap are bounced there from other
~spam traps because my email address has been spoofed into the return email
~address. Emails I never sent. I have actually received email from people
~on my email pass list (Reka among them) that were not sent by the people
~they claimed to be from. Even a rare event such as this coincidence becomes
~common given the shear scale of spam flowing through the system.

Al, everything you say is right, and I get just as mad about it, but did
you have to drop *my* name? It makes me feel like a criminal!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html