Old 04-01-2006, 09:34 AM
kathryn kathryn is offline
Registered User

Location: Sunbury
Unhappy not quite a gardening question !

Hi all
we have a bunny and two guineas that live in the shed, lately they have had company, we know this because the feed sacks been eaten into and these are out of reach to the pets), is there any way of telling whether its a rat or a mouse (droppings ect).
Would the guineas still be alive if it was a rat??
I have had trouble with a rat before which i found in my compost bin (yikes) pest control dealt with it that time.
Kathryn