Old 04-01-2006, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default Alien Seed

"MrBlueSkye" wrote in message
Hi does anyone recognize this seed I found it laying on the top of my
garden soil this morning. It is possible that it has been there for
sometime, or that it has arrived recently. The freezing weather and fact
that I have nothing in my garden that would produce a seed of this size
leaves me puzzled as to what it is, where it has come from and of course
how it has managed to root in the freezing temperatures of the last month
or so. At it's longest points it is 30mm long and 20mm wide, and quite
hard to the touch. (I have of course potted it up)
MBS

http://spaces.msn.com/members/MrBlue...c02_owner=1&_c

It looks like an avocado- someone has grown it in a pot inside and tossed it
into your garden?