Old 05-01-2006, 07:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Timothy

Default Could someone test this please..?

On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 19:27:50 +0000, Travis M. wrote:

The Contact page lists neither an address or a phone number, must be out
of business, no?

Good day Travis. I'm in business (and still even have work here in the wet
north west at this time of the year), but this isn't my business page.
This is my business page:

www.ywgc.com

I had a bunch of articles posted on my business site for my customers, but
I've decide to seperate the two.... and add my photos to the mix also. I
have 20 or so more articles to re-format for the new site and I have a
bunch of graphics work still to do, but I figured that I'd have some of
you good folks test the page to find any construction errors. I'm a linux
man and I do not have access to Internet Destroyer to see what it does to
my handy work.
Thanks for your time.