Old 06-01-2006, 12:59 AM posted to rec.gardens
David Ross

Default Could someone test this please..?

Timothy wrote:

Good day,
I was hoping that some of you could test my site. It's address is:
www.resources.ywgc.com

I'm reassembling an old gardening site that I had and combined my old
photo site into it also. Killing 2 birds with one dot com address.

Does the color scheme work for you..?
Is the font size ok?
Is the navigation through out the site easy enough?
Any and all comments are welcome.
Thank you for your time.
Timothy

Before I give any serious attention to a Web page, I test it. Here
are the results.

29 XHTML 1.0 Transitional errors
no CSS errors
no W3C WCAG level A accessibility errors

Let me know when you fix the XHTML errors, and I'll take another
look. To find the errors, go to
http://validator.w3.org/detailed.html and select "Show Source" so
that you can see the numbered lines.
--

David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

Concerned about someone (e.g., Pres. Bush) snooping
into your E-mail? Use PGP.
See my http://www.rossde.com/PGP/