Old 05-01-2006, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default not quite a gardening question !

The message
from "Padger" contains these words:
"kathryn" wrote in message

thanks for the advice, i shall do as you suggest and keep an eye out for

the little visitors kathryn

Having 4 cats our mice problem is only the occasional one brought into the
house. Took me over a week to catch the latest one and evict it.
However, if you dont have a cat you can invest in a humane trap and then you
will know for sure whether you have rats or mice or indeed, both.
Once caught you can release them elsewhere if you are averse to destroying
them.

Please note: 'Can'. However, you 'may' not.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig