Old 06-01-2006, 12:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
**bg**

Default Any ideas please

"stuart" wrote in message
We have a half acre bit of land (in Cornwall), and want to start growing
something for some extra income. We have a Poly tunnel and could get some
more if needed. Whatever crop we grew would get good attention and care,
so high maintenance crops would be no problem. Any ideas on what would be
a premium crop for such a small bit of land?
TIA
Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Hey, try grapes, old crops make fine raisins, good organic crop to grow as
many commercial and wine grapes are sprayed with sulphites, yuk eh..

-RjC
www.lchb.ca